Bank Owned Properties
Here is your free resource for finding bank owned properties. Many excellent opportunities exist for the investor as well as the residential home buyer looking for an exceptional price in a home.
By filling in your information below, I will send you properties that meet your needs. You will receive new listings as they are placed on the market, so you will have the most current information available.
Here's how the system works. You will receive a FREE computerized report containing complete information about the new bank owned properties in the area you are interested in. There is no cost, and absolutely no obligation to receive the FREE REPORTS. You will receive insider information, sent to you in a very simple and easy to understand format. This information will give you a tremendous advantage over other home buyers in your area.
You can request this free service by simply filling out the information on the form below. Please include the specific price range and area you would like the "Bank Owned Report" on: http://www.nextre.com/agent_contact.aspx?agentid=148
Distress Sales and bank foreclosures are a great way to get a fantastic deal on a home. Most home buyers struggle to find out about these types of homes, because the information is not as openly available as it is for "regular" listings.
If you're the type of person who realizes what a great deal some of these properties could represent, you will be interested to learn about the new computerized service that will automatically send you a list of all the foreclosure home in your area every day. This Free no obligation service will automatically plug you in to the most current Foreclosure Properties on the market, in the price range and area that interests you. This FREE service will save you a lot of time and effort.
Here's how the system works. You will receive a FREE computerized report containing complete information about the new foreclosure properties in the area you are interested in. There is no cost, and absolutely no obligation to receive the FREE REPORTS. You will receive insider information, sent to you in a very simple and easy to understand format. This information will give you a tremendous advantage over other home buyers in your area.
You can request this free service by simply filling out the information on the form below. Please include the specific price range and area you would like the "Foreclosure Report" on: http://www.nextre.com/agent_contact.aspx?agentid=148
Rent to Own
If you are in the market to buy a home, you are probably aware of the advantages home ownership provides (tax shelter, appreciation, security, etc). If you are actively seeking homes for sale on a “Rent to Own” agreement, you are either (1) a very smart renter, (2) a very smart real estate investor, (3) not ready to make a commitment, (4) cannot yet purchase a home through conventional means or (5) any combination of the aforementioned.
The “Rent to Own” contract provides you with many features and benefits, but perhaps the most powerful one is the rate at which you accumulate equity. Compare any lender's loan amortization schedule to that of a “Rent to Own” contract and you'll quickly see that the “Rent to Own” contract wins hands-down. Moreover, the buying power of a “Rent to Own” contract can quickly and easily land you a home that you could only dream of buying the conventional way.
Here are some features and benefits for the tenant/buyer:
· Faster equity growth: Equity accumulates much faster than with conventional financing through a bank or lender.
· Rent money is working towards purchase: Every month a portion of your rental payment (typically $100-$500) is credited towards your down payment or off of the sales price.
· Option money is credited towards purchase: When you sign a “Rent to Own” contract, you will pay the seller an option deposit. This money is your vested interest in the home and will be fully (100%) credited to you when you buy the home.
· Minimum cash out of pocket: When you purchase a home the conventional way, you must pay at least 5% down plus closing costs and prepaid fees. When you buy with a “Rent to Own” , you only pay first month's rent and a small option deposit. This will save you between 25% and 85% every time you buy a home.
· Frequently no down payment at close: Since you have given the seller an option deposit and you have been receiving monthly rent credits, there will frequently be very little or nothing left to pay for a down payment at closing.
· Profits from appreciation: Since the sales price is locked in before closing (as specified in your agreement), any increase in property value will mean that your equity (what you owe minus what it's worth) is increasing in the home.
· Credit problems okay: Qualification restrictions simply do not exist. You will be approved at the sole discretion of the landlord/seller.
· No lengthy escrows or mortgage approvals: Your approval will be based solely at the discretion of the landlord/seller instead of a lender who can take up to a month (or longer) to render a decision.
· Control of the home: You will be put in full legal control of the home for a specified period of time without actually having to own it.
· No taxes, less liability: Since you do not own the home (yet), you will not have to pay property taxes and your liability exposure will be dramatically reduced.
· Quick move in time: You can typically take possession of the home in a week or less, instead of conventional move in times of one to three months, after your offer was accepted.
· Maximum leverage: You are spending very little money to control a potentially very expensive, and very profitable, piece of real estate.
· Time: Before you actually buy the home, you will have 3-24 months (depending on your agreement) to repair your credit, find the best interest rates, investigate the home and research the neighborhood and/or schools.
· Minimal maintenance: Large maintenance problems or any maintenance problems that exceed a certain amount of money can be delegated to the landlord/seller.
· Privacy: Your name will not be on the deed or in the public records until you exercise your option to buy.
· Peace of mind: You will have full control of the home and can maintain or improve it however you wish.
To get a list of “Rent to Own” homes in your area please fill out this form: http://www.nextre.com/agent_contact.aspx?agentid=148